Civil Engineer (Water Resources) (EIT)
Seeking VIBRANT and FORWARD THINKER!!
Leading edge, nationally recognized water resources civil engineering firm has an immediate opening for a full-time water resources engineer who is ready to advance their career in cutting edge hydrology/hydraulics, progressive sustainable water resources, and water quality and conservation. We are looking for a collaborative, enthusiastic and organized individual who has solid basic knowledge of water resources planning and modeling principles. Ability to multitask a must!
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, or related field (Masters preferred)
- an EIT with one to four years of water resources experience (Masters may substitute for experience)
- experienced with HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, EPA SWMM, XP-SWMM, or other hydrology/hydraulics or water quality software programs
- proficient in GIS
- Capable of shifting gears and wearing multiple hats
- Works well independently or in a team
This is a full-time position in our Houston office and is to be filled as soon as a qualified candidate is identified. Send in your resume today for immediate consideration. We offer a flexible work environment, a competitive salary (DOE), and benefits.
- Bachelor's Degree, civil engineering, environmental engineering or related field
- Master's Degree, civil engineering, environmental engineering or related field
Qualified applicants should respond to this posting with a cover letter and current resume. All emails and resumes will remain confidential.